STAGE 2 The Journey Inward
Journey:Moses fled from Egypt into the desert of Midian to take refuge and live for a time in solitude and introspection.
Now that you have reflected on the success God has given you in your first half, explored the deep feeling of disappointment having discovered that reaching your goals will not ultimately satisfy, you will begin to wonder if God has created you in a specific way for a specific purpose on this earth. As you explore who God has made you to be you may be asking yourself some of these questions:
- What am I really passionate about, what makes me come alive?
- What are my core values and greatest strengths?
- What is my calling in life, what is my personal mission statement?
- What role do I play most effectively in an organization?
- What is my spouse thinking about his/her second half and what is our vision together?
- If I share this with my spouse will she/he think I am crazy?
- Is there someone who can come alongside me in this journey and provide wisdom and insights?
- Who can help me make sense out of this time of life?
A map of the road ahead will help you find important resources to get where you want to go.