Your mid-life Journey moving from success to significance.
If you are like most of us the idea of funding your service in a volunteer capacity is scary. It is often the largest barrier to transitioning from a career to ministry the Lord has planted in our hearts.
As one missionary put it, "If it's God's will, it's God's bill."
- Do I have enough in assets to self-support my ministry or service interests?
If so, how do I effectively turn my current assets into a predictable stream of income?
- I have modest savings but not in seven figures. I am not yet 55. How do I manage my life and my finances so I can serve, the sooner the better?
- I have modest savings and am near or over 55. What are good strategies for me to serve in a ministry full-time?
- In my situation I have no significant assets. What about me? What are the best resources for raising conventional ministry support? How can I minimize the fright factor?
- What are some key biblical principles on handling money wisely? What does scripture say in support the accumulation of treasure?
Finishers Project has prepared a web section where you can explore any of the questions above.
Providing pathways for people who are motivated to recognize a call on their life to use all their resources wisely: time, talents and financial treasure to provide for people and causes THEY CARE ABOUT !
Ronald Blue & Co, LLC
Providing wealth management advisory services to high net worth people, many of whom have mid-life transitional issues that surface in the context of wealth management. Drawing financial "finish lines" brings a crisp focus on halftime issues.